Brian Dunnigan is a Virginia attorney representing clients facing Reckless Driving, DUI, speeding and criminal charges in the Hampton Roads area cities of: Chesapeake, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Portsmouth, Southampton County, Norfolk, Newport News, and York County.
Brian Dunnigan has over 9 years experience as a Traffic and Criminal Defense Attorney in Hampton Roads.
Our Chesapeake law office represents people charged with traffic offenses including:
- DUI / DWI Charges
- Speeding / Reckless Driving
- Driving on Suspended / Revoked License
- Hit and Run
- Habitual Driving Offenders
We also provide defense for people facing criminal charges, including:
- Possession of Controlled I or II Substance
- Possession With Intent
- Breaking and Entering
- Possession of Narcotics, Possession of Marijuana
- Petit Larceny, Grand Larceny, Shop Lifting
- Obtaining Money by False Pretenses
- Construction Fraud
- Forgery, Uttering, and False Identification
- Harassment by telecommunications
- Breaking Probation and other Probation Violations
- Concealed Weapon
- Restoration of Rights
You need an attorney with vast experience of Virginia court procedures. We provide the best legal advice possible.
Have you been charged with a driving or criminal offense? You need an experienced attorney standing with you. Call today and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We offer fixed fees and payment plans for all financial situations.
Don’t delay, call Virginia traffic and criminal defense attorney Brian Dunnigan today at (757) 216-9861